This is a list of my five favorite wedding venues in Cincinnati. This was a tough choice as the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area has so many beautiful wedding venues to choose from. These five locations range from city views to jaw dropping waterfront venues, so you'll be sure to find a place that fits you perfectly. Reserve these locations quickly as they are also some of the most sought after locations to hold a wedding in all of the queen city.
1. THE RENAISSANCE - Equipped with a beautiful ballroom and reception hall in one, this convenient location is also stunning! Definitely worth looking at this location if you are interesting in booking your venue.
2. THE MONASTERY EVENT CENTER - This property is outfitted with some of the most beautiful covered brick areas and tall ballroom ceilings. I'm always excited to work at the Monastery in Cincinnati, it never disappoints!
3. Greenacres Art Center - This majestic venue is located on such a beautiful piece of property. It has so much rich history in the walls and prefectly keep greenery. This indoor/outdoor wedding venue you'll be sure to love.
4. Music Hall - If you are looking for a jaw dropping location with enough room to hold an army? Look no further! Music hall has some of the best ballroom parties I've ever seen, something about this venue always makes for a good time!
5. ALMS PARK - If you want a view, this is your spot! Alms Park is known for the Ohio river views. You can get married while listening to the water pass below. For an outdoor location, with indoor options, this is definitely a good option.